Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Art-ing

This is a stop motion piece I did, first one ever. Uhm.. honestly I got the idea because some kid did a presentation in another class where he made fake blood and then gave us all samples. So I clearly didn't want to waste it, and conveniently wasn't into making a cute cheery piece, so  instead I let my brothers fake kill each other. And I thought it was funny that while we were filming this, our friends came over... Walking into a basement with them covered in blood, my camera set up on its tri-pod, and all the lights off except a strobe light was slightly shocking for them. But it made making the piece a lot more light hearted then the finished product ended up being. 





Song:
Artist- Liars
Song name- Scissor

Video Length: 00:01:36

No comments:

Post a Comment